Palliverse a group of palliative care doctors, researchers and nurses from all over Australia and New Zealand with Palliative Care Australia are hosting a tweet chat on Thursday Jan 28th at 19:00 Melbourne time on Advance Care Planning!
Here’s a bit about the Tweetchat (19:00 AEDT Thu 28th Jan)
What? Advance care planning
- T1 Advance care planning (ACP) means different things to different people – What does it mean to you?
- T2 How might advance care planning benefit people with life-limiting illness?
- T3 What are the challenges in providing opportunities for people to engage in advance care planning?
- T4 What can people in the #PallANZ community do to enable high quality advance care planning?
Who? Anyone and everyone with an interest in these issues including:
- Patients, families, carers
- Clinicians, researchers
- Managers, administrators, policymakers
- Other interested members of the community
This tweet chat will be moderated by Craig Sinclair @csinclair28
You need no twitter experience at all, you could go to twitter.com at the nominated time and type #pallanz into the box on the top right and watch the fun.