University of Adelaide Older Adults Well-being Research Study.
Are you aged 60 or over?
Your experiences are valuable to us.
This research study is investigating the relationship between older adults’ ability to overcome obstacles, their capacity to appreciate positive aspects of life and their well-being.
Who can participate?
- Men and women without a diagnosis of dementia or other cognitive impairments
- Aged 60 and over
- Living in the community and not in a residential care facility
- Can understand written English
How to participate?
Participants will be asked to complete a survey which will take approximately 15 to 30 minutes to complete. They may:
- Complete the survey online by visiting the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AWB
- Alternatively, they may contact the researchers using the details in the information flyer to request a hard-copy version of the survey and a reply paid envelope to be mailed to them to complete and return.
Download the flyer here