This session covers international experiences in the deployment of assistive and enabling technologies; policy and funding mechanisms as well as exploring the impact for, and engagement of, consumers.
A world leading expert speaker Dr Kevin Doughty is Director, Centre for Usable Home Technology (CUHTec), University of York & Newcastle University.
It will also explore the various government strategies including
- Whole Systems Demonstration trials
- Delivering Assistive Living Lifestyles At Scale; and
- some of the innovative policy and funding approaches being deployed internationally.
There will also be an interactive display. Download flyer for more details.
Who should attend:
- policy developers and decision makers in assistive and enabling technologies
- policy developers and decision makers in home and community supports for older people
- those involved in AT program development and implementation
- consumer advocacy groups
- peak ageing and aged care bodies
- service providers
Book online below, download a registration form or call Leanne Lovell on 03 9909 7910.