COTA members receive a wide range of exclusive benefits through the COTA Rewards and Savings Program, including insurance designed specifically for over 50s, two-for-one dining, savings on food shopping, electronics, petrol, retail shopping and leisure activities. Members also access a Wine Club and a Travel Club as well as COTA Home Maintenance Services for small and large jobs around the home.
As the voice of older Victorians, we have an active membership to keep us informed of issues as they arise. For a low annual membership fee, you can become a member and enjoy the benefits of being part of the COTA Victoria community.
In addition to individual membership, we have a great organisational membership. You will receive:
- Invitations to Policy Briefing session held quarterly
- Fortnightly e-newsletter, COTA CONNECTS
- Subscription to COTA’s bimonthly magazine, ONE COTA
- Policy News
- Discounts on all COTA seminars and courses, and
- Contribute to the work of COTA.
Download an organisation membership form.