Seniors Information (COTA) Victoria provides information sessions to groups throughout Victoria and also in our beautiful office located in the heart of CBD! These sessions are open to the public, are free of charge and anyone can participate.
We offer several topics, including:
- Wills – what to think about before seeing your lawyer
- Pensions, Concessions and Services for Seniors
- Your Wellbeing, Your Plan
- Changes to the law relating to advance care planning and end of life.
We encourage you to come along. We know that people don’t like to be lectured, so we make sure that our talks are informal, interactive and entertaining for the people who attend. At these sessions, you will hear about the topic in everyday language that relates to you. You will also receive information materials to take away with you.
All you need to do is to register through the links below. We hope to see you there!
Forthcoming talks in the CBD:
Tuesday 5 June 2018
- Wills: what to think about before seeing your lawyer – 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
- The Zen of Decluttering – 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Thursday 21 June 2018
- Downsizing: is it always a good idea? – 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Home Care Services: what to expect – 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
We have been busy here at COTA training our Volunteer Speakers so they can deliver these free talks to the community. If you would like to be involved as a speaker yourself, please call 1300 13 50 90.