The City of Melbourne Ageing and Inclusion team have partnered with WIRE to deliver two Financial Wellness workshops.
One is online on 21 April and the other is face to face in Carlton on 5 May.
Financial Wellness Workshops
Money on your mind? Let’s talk about it.
Explore pathways to improving your financial literacy and economic security. This free session will cover themes in the context of women, non-binary and gender diverse peoples’ experiences with money and financial wellness, including:
- Accessing free money management programs and financial guidance services
- Understanding financial abuse
- Navigating sensitive conversations about money
- Identifying support pathways
- Understanding the structural forces underpinning relationships with money
The workshops are delivered by WIRE in partnership with City of Melbourne and have been tailored to reflect on the needs of older women and gender diverse people, however all are welcome to attend.
To register for this event, call 9658 7028 or email email@example.com.