Seniors Online is a Victorian Government website that aims to be the first port of call online for older Victorians. Subjects include:
- The Seniors Card program.
- Victorian Seniors Festival events.
- Better Health Channel information.
- Victorian Government programs.
- News, features, polls and photo galleries.
- Community contacts and directories.
Better Health Channel
The Better Health Channel provides health and medical information to improve the health and wellbeing of people and the communities they live in. This information is:
- quality-assured and reliable
- locally relevant
- easy to understand.
Vic.gov.au is the official Victorian Government website for Victorians. It provides information and services, bringing them all together in one place.
Life Activities Clubs
Life Activities Clubs support people to manage their life transitions through educational, social, physical and recreational activities. With hundreds of activities, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Life’s better together – join a Life Activities Club and make the second half of your life more fun. Contact Life Activities Clubs for more information.