COTA Victoria was proud to hold a webinar on assistive technology (AT) support for CHSP providers, and the importance that AT provides for older people with disability to live a more independent and inclusive lifestyle within their community, workplace and home environments.
The webinar addressed how CHSP providers need to support clients in accessing AT. It also included expert speakers on AT, along with an individual with lived experience of AT to provide their perspective on the importance of AT.
- Michael Davern, FCPA, Professor of Accounting & Business Information Systems, Department of Accounting Faculty of Business & Economics
- Ruth Hosking OAM, aged care service advocate and carer
The event was held on 18 May 2023 and was hosted by Rachel Spencer, Policy Officer at COTA Victoria.
- COTA Victoria Powerpoint slides
- Michael Davern, FCPA Powerpoint slides
- Ruth Hosking OAM Transcript
- Assistive Technology for All video (shown during webinar)
For more information, please reach out to Rachel Spencer via email or by calling 03 9655 2199.