Good news! The Office of the eSafety Commissioner will be hosting free webinar presentations beginning in March 2019. Join us to learn something new or refresh your knowledge with a choice from our most popular topics – book your spot today!
New Topic – All you need to know about data and public Wi-Fi
Whether you use the internet at home or when you’re out and about everything you do online uses data. Knowing how and when to use mobile data or Wi-Fi can help you stay safer online and save money.
Join our 1-hour webinar to learn:
- How to get the best value for money from your mobile data plan
- Tips on managing your data allowance
- To keep your data costs down while out and about and when travelling overseas
- How to use public Wi-Fi safely
Our eSafety essentials to staying safer online
Join us as we revisit the most popular topics from 2018.
- Can you spot a scam? Tax Time edition – learn how to recognise and protect yourself from common scams and where to go for help when you need it.
- Safer online shopping and banking – learn how to shop online with confidence and do your everyday banking online safely.
- Staying safe on Facebook – learn how to protect your privacy on Facebook and enjoy connecting with others online safely.
For more information and to book your spot, visit https://beconnected.esafety.gov.au/bookings
New to webinars?
If you’re new to webinars and would like to find out more about what they are and how they work, click here: https://beconnected.esafety.gov.au/bookings/#newtowebinars