COTA believes that ageing in Australian should be a time of possibility,
opportunity and influence.
COTA’s work is driven by the diverse voices of older Victorians.
In working to achieve our vision, COTA seeks to advance the rights, interests
and futures of Australians as we age.
COTA Victoria is an older person’s movement run by and for older people to
achieve the following outcomes:
• that older Victorians are influential through their active contribution to
the community and participation in decision making
• that older Victorians are informed citizens and consumers
• to maximise the well-being of older Victorians
• to create an inclusive community that values older people
• to ensure that the human rights of older Victorians are protected and
In working to achieve these outcomes we seek like-minded partners and
supporters to join us in working towards our vision.
Ageing in Australia is a time of possibility, opportunity and influence
COTA advances the rights, interests and futures of Australians as we age
Our Strategic Direction
Building on a proud history spanning sixty years, we’re leading the development of an age friendly Victoria.
Join us! COTA membership offers a range of benefits tailored to the needs of older people including insurance, travel and home maintenance. Members enjoy value for money products and services.